The Liebster AwardNot So Cold nominated me for the Liebster Award to my very surprise and I must admit that I am extremely humbled to hold this up. Thank you! Check him out by simply clicking on the link right below and don’t forget to add ‘ing’ to the follow button before you leave! 🙂
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Questions posed by Not So Cold
1.What was the first concert you went to see?
2.What TV show are you embarrassed about watching?
EXO Reality Series
3.What was your first car?
Unfortunately, I don’t own one yet
4.Who was the first person who you cared more about their well being than your own?
My parents, of course
5.Who is someone from your past that you are sorry you lost track of?
Someone I met when I was 13
6.What was your first paying job?
7.What is your best childhood memory?
The times spent playing in the playground with my adored friends
8.If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
I would focus more on my studies instead
9.What do you feel most proud of?
The fact that I’m still living
10.What are your top three favorite books and why?
- Honey, Baby, Sweetheart – Deb Caletti : A beautiful novel which unravels the fine line between love and obsession, family ties and the courage to let go
- The Conch Bearer – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni : It was used as a literature textbook in school when I was 14 but it taught me so much about the beauty in brotherhood and love, trusting your abilities and strengths as a unique individual, finding the inner courage in you to fight for the ones you love and learning to let materialism go for eternal bliss
- Whiskey Beach – Nora Roberts : A gripping novel which binds two different people from different walks of life together on a journey to recovery of broken trusts and opened wounds of betrayal. It teaches me how love can make and break someone with words, actions, thoughts and lust. Reading this has definitely transformed my life in a positive way!
11.What is your strongest personal quality?
I’m able to swiftly slip myself into the shoes of those from all walks of life
THE LUCKY ONE(S) ARE:
And here are the 11 questions to be answered!!!
- Who inspired you in your endeavours?
- What personality in the opposite sex (same sex for lesbians and gays) attracts you the most and why?
- Are you a fan of Starbucks?
- Describe yourself as a thing (use metaphors)
- Are you a Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger or Disgust in the recent animated comedy-drama adventure film, Inside Out ?
- Have you ever suffered from a mental disorder? If yes, what is/are it/they and why so?
- What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
- Which song describes the situation you’re currently facing in your life and why?
- Do you believe in the existence of God?
- What do you consider as beautiful in life?
- Which poem in Thoughts (my blog XD) do you like the most and why?
Can’t wait to hear all of you out!
The Beautiful Blogger Award
A thousand thanks and roses to lovely Lady CAS for nominating me to the Beautiful Blogger Award !!! Thank you! I am extremely touched and amazed by your kindness!:) Simply click on the link right below to check her out and add her to your following list NOW.
So here are the RULES!
- Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 creative beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the award.
MY 7 HANDPICKED BLOGGERS ARE…
The random things about me:)
- It’s been years since I’ve last used a body soap because I have eczema and it sucks a hell lot
- I love anything floral and that includes flowers too!
- I may be 17 but I’m a CERTIFIED Beauty & Skin Sales Consultant 🙂
- I listen to KPOP and I love EXO and Big Bang the most!!! THEY JUST TURN ME ON IN WAYS I CAN’T COMPREHEND XD
- I have a phobia with BIRDS and the last damn place on Earth I would ever go to will be the Bird Park. Damn, I won’t ever forget how traumatised I was when I was there. Even the stray ones freak me out but for some reasons, I feel at peace to watch them from afar as they spread their wings and fly across the sky…
- My obsession with shoes is making the hole in my pocket burn faster than ever BUT I JUST CAN’T BREAK FREE FROM ITS TEMPTING CLUTCHES HAHAHA
- If you buy me food, I’ll love you for a lifetime XO
Now it’s you lucky 7 charmers’ turn!!!
Melody Poh XO